Biography of Autan Zaki Ikon Allah: Written and Compiled by Rhapsodi Affos.
Autan Zaki Ikon Allah is no doubt a Radical and fearless somebody. He is known to preach the truth using his songs and words anywhere anytime. Telling leaders in authority, both religious, political and royal, about their short-comings, wanting them to repent or face the wrath of God Almighty. He is against seeing people being abused or ill-treated.
Autan Zaki, from a young age, wanted to join the military with the aim to defend his country and it’s citizens. However, his mum stopped him.
She said: You are already ordained to be JESUS CHRIST ARMY! Though he insisted to Join secretly with all his influence and military connections, after his NYSC with the Air Force in Warri Delta State Nigeria. After making several attempts which proved ineffective, he finally agreed to what his mum said.
Today, Autan Zaki Ikon Allah is a full ARMY of Jesus Christ, speaking the truth with all form of boldness.
His unending love and passion for Humanitarian services has led him into establishing the AUTAN ZAKI GLOBAL FOUNDATION to help the poor and the needy especially orphans and widows, and also fight for the less privilege and the neglected ones in the society especially the girl child and the vulnerable men and women.
Do not dare the extent to which he can go to fight against injustice. Indeed, Apostle Victor AUTAN ZAKI Is a voice to the voiceless and a father to the fatherless with a Global influence and impact.
Early Life of Autan Zaki
His birth name is Victor Micah Bulus, but he is popularly known as Autan Zaki Ikon Allah. He has risen to be a LEGEND, ICON, RADICAL, FEARLESS and FIRE-BRAND Apostle for Jesus. He has been a great source of motivation both the secular and Gospel world.
He is a skilled and prolific author who has published so many books. He has also sang numerous songs as well.
With his level of audacity, charisma, and fearlessness, in both the Gospel, Secular, and the Political world, Many have likened him to Bishop Benson Idahosa and Baba Paul Gindiri of his generation.
Apostle Victor Autan Zaki is a Prince by birth from Njuande clan in Akiya kingdom. He was born to the Royal family of Chief Micah Manti Bulus and Mama Milkah Bulus. He hails from Akiya village of Kurmi LGA, Taraba State, and Kwah Villege, Lamurde LGA, Adamawa State, Nigeria, respectively. He is Tigun by tribe.
He began his Nursery School in Army Command Yola (Then Gongola), he did his Primary Education From Mohammed Tukur Primary School to Model Nursery and Primary School, Jalingo Taraba State.
- Government Comprehensive Secondary School, Jalingo.
- Government Science Secondary school, Jalingo.
- Federal Science and Technical College Jalingo respectively for his secondary education.
- He furthered his high school education and graduated from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Bauchi Bauchi State.
- He also obtained numerous Professional certification in education Nationally and Internationally.
- He did his National Youth Service (NYSC) at Delta State, WARRI Precisely.
Apostle Victor Auta Zaki is a graduate of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Bauchi Nigeria years back, with numerous Professional Certificates and Academic, secular and music Awards both National and International Awards.
He started singing at an early stage of his life. He is the official convener and Pioneer of this great AWARD winning ANNUAL events tagged: AREWA GOSPEL MUZIKA (Kalangu And Shantu Gospel Music Festival) in Taraba State. AREWA YOUTH FIESTA in Adamawa State and APOSTOLIC ROYAL MUSIC TOURS in Different Places. Where he gathers crowd in thousands to celebrate and appreciate God.
- *Nigerian Institute Of Management (Chartered)
- *Job skills Training Institute. A training provider of the renowned OSH Academy USA.
Achievements (National and International)
This great icon has achieved alot and impacted many lives through his Music and resources and still impacting the society positively in divers ways. Especially true sacrificial mentorship and leadership by raising many others especially the younger Generations.
Due to his influence and positive impacts he received Awards and recognitions both locally, Nationally and internationally too numerous to mention.
BELOW ARE SOME MICROSCOPIC FEW RECORDED AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS RECEIVED BY THIS GREAT ICON FROM DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY:
- 1. GLOBAL PEACE AMBASSADOR By Global Peace Initiative
- 2. ICON OF SOCIETAL TRANSFORMATION By Nigerian Youth Initiative For Peace And Good Governance
- 3. THE BEST HAUSA GOSPEL MUSICIAN IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA By Gold legacy Radio And TV USA
- 4. THE BEST CDS PRESIDENT By NYSC Warri Delta State Nigeria
- 5. AWARD OF GREATNESS, ACHIEVEMENT, COMMITMENT, PASSION, HARD WORK AND IMPACT By 50 Might
- 6. HUMANITARIAN SERVICES AWARD By Franklin Live International
- 7. BEST KALANGU MUSICIAN IN NIGERIA By Mother Fatima Love And Care Foundation
- 8. BEST MUSIC MINISTER By ADJ G2 Gospel
- 9. HALL OF FAME AWARD By Taraba State Entertainment Industry
- 10. NATIONAL AWARD OF LEADERSHIP By KASHGOMMAN
- 11. LOVE FOR MISSION AWARD By Peace Media Ministry
- 12. AWARD OF HONOUR By Mother Fatima Love And Care Foundation
- 13. AWARD OF IMPACT By Northern College of Bishops
- 14. AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Church Boiz Entertainment
- 15. GOSPEL MERIT AWARD By United Women UMC Nyabun Kaka
- 16. NYSC ROAD SAFETY AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Federal Road Safety Corps Warri Delta State, Nigeria
- 17. MERIT AWARD OF HONOUR By JAFBENHUL
- 18. ROYAL AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Arewa Gospel Music Palace AGOMPA
- 19. MUSIC AND ACHIEVEMENT AWARD By FYB FCS ATBU Bauchi Nigeria
- 20. NATIONAL AWARD OF GOSPEL HUNT By Youth With Talent
- 21. NATIONAL AWARD OF EXCELLENCE AS THE EMIR (KING) SARKIN WAKA OF GOSPEL MUSIC IN NIGERIA By Northern College Of Bishops
- 22. AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Panam Music Ministries International
- 23. AWARD OF DISTINCTION By Jesus Rappers Gospel Ministries Nation Wide
- 24. GOSPEL MERIT AWARD OF HONOUR By Southern Conference Of United Methodist Church. YOUTH MINISTRIES UMC Sabon Gari, Jalingo, Taraba State.
- 25. GOSPEL AWARD OF EXCELLENCE IN MUSIC By Siyona TV
- 26. NUMBER ONE GOSPEL ARTIST IN TARABA STATE NIGERIA By Jalabase
- 27. AWARD OF HONOUR By The Faith Of Our Early Fathers Ministries
- 28. NATIONAL AWARD OF CREATIVITY AND DISCOVERY By KASHGOMMAN
- 29. AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Christain New Convenant And Orphans Foundation (CENOF)
- 30. THE MOST INFLUENCIAL HAUSA GOSPEL MUSIC MINISTER IN NORTHERN NIGERIA By Vesta Communication And Media Services Limited
- 31. AWARD OF HONOUR By Kungiyan Nazarin Littafi Mai Tsarki Da Wakoki TEKAN ECWA Jalingo Taraba State.
- 32. AREWA GOSPEL MEGA AWARD By CONOGOTA
- 33. NATIONAL MERIT AWARD By Kongo Creative Media
- 34. AWARD OF HONOUR By POSEC FCS ATBU
- 35. NATIONAL GOSPEL AWARD By KASHGOMMAN
- 36. DO MORE AWARD By Knights Of Dominion Empire
- 37. BOLD FACE AWARD By Prime Plannet
- 38. MERIT AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Beautiful Arewa
- 39. AWARD OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE By Science And Technology Education Student Association ATBU
- 40. SPECIAL RECOGNITION AWARD By Taraba State Entertainment Industry (TSEI)
- 41. AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Team Greatness
- 42. AWARD OF HONOUR AND RECOGNITION By Kingdom Award
- 43. AWARD OF HONOUR By De Elkanah Graphics Design
- 44. AWARD OF HONOUR By Y D Foundation
- 45. SPECIAL ENDORSEMENT AWARD By GodBoi International
- 46. TARABA’S MOST INFLUENCIAL YOUTH By Rhapsodi Affos Blog (RAB)
- 47. AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By ABMs MUSIC Institute
- 48. AWARD OF HONOUR By Empire Of God
- 49. AWARD OF HONOUR By Kalahari Music Inc.
- 50. AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Grace Transformation Initiative
- 51. AWARD OF HONOUR By Arewa Gospel Music Palace (AGOMPA)
- 52. HUMANITARIAN AND COMMUNITY SERVICE AWARD By Franklin Live
- 53. AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Kingdom Praise International
- 54. TEMA AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Taraba State Entertainment Industry (TSI)
- 55. NORTHEAST LEADERSHIP AWARD By RBN Entertainment Group In Collaboration with Northeast Development Commission (NEDC)
- 56. JUKUN ACCHIEVERS AWARD By Jukun Youths Assembly
- 57. TEMA AWARD OF EXCELLENCE By Taraba State Entertainment Industry (TSI
- 58. TAGGOMA AWARD OF HONOUR
- As The SARKIN YAKIN MATASAN KIRISTA
- 59. DEFENDER OF THE FAITH by Center For Leadership And Conflict Resolution Initiative
- 60. AWARD OF HONOUR By Kungiyan Nazarin Littafi Mai Tsarki Da Wakoki UMCN
- 61. MERIT AWARD OF HONOUR AS ARTIST OF THE DECADE By Taraba Gospel Award
- 62. Award Of Honour and Appreciation by KALANGU AND SHANTU GOSPEL MUSIC MINISTERS ASSOCIATION KASHGOMMAN Adamawa State Chapter
- 63. International Award of HONOUR and Recognition By Revelation TV United Kingdom UK
- 64. MERITORIOUS AWARD OF HONOUR By Southern Conference Of United Methodist Church
- 65. AWARD OF HONOUR By Faith Gospel Ministers International
- 66. Award of HONOUR By Creative Records Studio
- 67. Award of excellence By Team Great grace
- 68. Award of EXCELLENCE By Grace Transformation Initiative
- 69. Award of EXCELLENCE By DEM Multimedia
- 70. Award of HONOUR by RAPPID GLOBAL MUSIC SHIFT. etc.
Turbaning, Music, Ordination, and Ministry
Autan Zaki Ikon Allah, who is a Multi-award winning Gospel artists, and being celebrated within and outside Nigeria, considering his positive impact and sacrifice, has been turbaned as Gospel Emir (Sarkin Waka) Of Gospel Music in Nigeria by the Northern College of Bishops Inc.
He was also ordained as an Apostle. By birth he is born in a Royal Family as Prince. That gave him the authority to appear in royal regalia, royal attires, and apostolic cassocks to propagate the undiluted Gospel without fear of intimidation or compromise any day any time and anywhere to Glorify God.
AUTAN ZAKI is the FOUNDER OF MODERN KALANGU AND AREWA ROYAL GOSPEL MUSIC IN AFRICA. FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA. He is the first to introduce the concept of Hausa Arewa Royal Music and turbarning which is also known as RAWANI in the Gospel Music Ministry and Industry in Nigeria and Africa.
He is the Pioneer and inventor of mordern KALANGU GOSPEL ROYAL MUSIC In Nigeria and Africa.
He mentored both the young and old. Being the first artiste who founded, invented and started Kalangu Gospel music in a modern contemporary way in the history of Music in Nigeria and Africa. He made kalangu and shantu music lovable by all and sundry.
He received numerous awards as the founder and pioneer of modern Kalangu and Shantu Gospel Music in Nigeria and Africa.
Due to his influence and mentorship. Today many are switching from their own style of music to kalangu and shantu Gospel music. Emulating and Copying his style of music and even his own kind of Royal Appearance (costumes) His influence in the Hausa Gospel music ministry and industry in Nigeria and Africa cannot be over emphasized.
This has earned him respect and numerous Awards by different bodies and organizations within and outside Nigeria.
Autan Zaki Ikon Allah believes in Justice and fairness and has gotten himself involved in political happenings within his home state, Taraba and the Nation at large. Aside that, His songs are targeted at calling out the government to initiate programs that are of benefit to the society.
Autan Zaki IkonAllah is married to his beautiful and charming wife Queen Laazere Victor, their union is blessed with a daughter, Princess El-berith Victor.
According to reports, one thing you cannot take away from him is the love and attention he has for his family and that of his mother. His slogan always is: Family Over Everything.
Organization He Founded
So far, he has founded, headed and Presided over many ministries and Organizations. Some of which include the following:
- 1. The President End time Revival Crusaders Mission International. (Autan Zaki Gospel Network).
- 2. The emir in charge of AREWA GOSPEL MUSIC PALACE (AGOMPA)
- 3. The Pioneer National President of Kalangu and Shantu Gospel Music Ministers Association
- of Nigeria. (KASHGOMMAN)
- 4. The President, Coalition of Northern Gospel Talent (CONOGOTA).
- 5. The President National Youth Discovery And Creativity initiative (NYCN)
- 6. The International Project Coordinator RAPPID GLOBAL MUSIC SHIFT United Kingdom.
- 7. The President Northern CHRISTIAN Youths CONFLUENCE (NCYC)
Autan Zaki Ikon Allah is also a business man who always encourage people to be self reliant. He is the founder and CEO of AUTAN ZAKI MULTI-PURPOSE ENTERPRISE.
As a genuine believer and one who is obedient to the law of God, his love for the less privilege has made him to establish and register the AUTAN ZAKI GLOBAL FOUNDATION INC.
He is so passionate about helping the needy, most especially the widows orphans and the less privileged. He empowers the youths and encourages them to utilize their God given talent to be self reliant.
This great Apostle always pray and wish that many will join the KALANGU and SHANTU style and genre of music and gradually the dream is coming to reality and he is always happy seeing people copying and emulating him.
Because according to him, his style of music is another fastest means to promulgate the undiluted Gospel especially in the Hausa, Fulani and the Islamic world.
Word of Encouragement
He always encourage music ministers to be united, live in peace, and love one another. Autan Zaki is one that believes in working as a team in peace and unity. His dreams and expectations to achieve the aforementioned can not be overemphasized.
Social Media Handles
- Facebook: AutanZaki IkonAllah
- Twitter: HRH. Apostle AutanZaki IkonAllah
- Instagram: Autan_Zaki IkonAllah
- YouTube: AUTAN ZAKI ROYAL TV
- Website: www.Autanzaki.com
Written and Compiled By: Musa Rhapsodi Affos